Delton Group also deals and supply with a wide range of ball valves that are quarter-turn, straight-through valves and have a round closure element with similar rounded seats that allow even sealing stress.
Ball valves are used in circumstances where tight shut-off is needed. These valves are wide-duty valves that transfer liquids with suspended solids or slurries, gases, and liquids.
• Lined Ball Valves
• Rising Stem Ball Valves
• Trunnion-Mounted Ball Valves
• Double Block and Bleed Ball Valves
• Welded Ball Valves
• Power Actuated Ball Valves
• Three Piece Floating Ball Valve
• Top Entry Floating Ball Valves
• Flanged Floating Ball Valve
• General Service Floating Ball Valves