Offering wide range of die grinders such as Maintenance grinders , Automotive Grinders , straight die grinders , right angle Die grinders , extended straight grinders , pencil grinders ,turbine angle grinders , air die grinders , vertical grinders , industrial production grinders.Delton pneumatics leading supplier & dealer for die grinders in Chennai.
Maintenance grinders / Automotive Grinders
provides automotive technicians and maintenance personnel with the muscle they need for tough grinding jobs. Cleaning surfaces, removing gaskets and general surface prep is no problem for our full line of straight and right angle grinders.
Air Straight Die Grinder
Lightweight, durable, and maneuverable, these straight die grinder offers powerful performance. With a comfortable composite grip, this air grinder is ideal for a variety of applications, including porting, weld breaking, de-burring, polishing, and grinding.
Features: • Powerful motor delivers 0.33 HP (0.25 kW) and 25,000 rpm free speed
• Lightweight, durable, ergonomic composite housing protects tool from cold air and offers greater operator comfort
• Integral safety-lock throttle lever prevent accidental start up
• Rear exhaust directs air away from the operator
•Piped-away exhaust kit optional
• Tool comes with 1/4" and 6 mm collets and two wrenches
Straight Die Grinder
Durable, versatile, and cost-effective, these grinder are perfect for porting, weld grinding, smoothing edges, de-burring, and polishing. It's compact design offers exceptional maneuverability and accessibility for difficult-to-reach spots.
Extended Straight Grinders The Extended Straight air grinders are designed for material removal using a carbide burr, mounted wheel, cone or plug wheel and wire brush wheels. These grinders are used in foundries, welding shops, fabrication facilities, steel mills and shipyards. The Extended Straight grinders are great: for hard to reach areas inside castings; for removing flaws and cracks; and for removing weldment in corners. Choose tools with enough horsepower to drive the abrasive material you are using, and allow the grinder’s speed to work for you. Only use recommended equipment and adaptors. Inspect grinding wheels closely for any imperfections, damage or broken edges. Use correct size guards, flanges, blotters, spindles and mounting practices to ensure operator safety.
Comfort, quietness and power have been ergonomically designed into these versatile tools. Use the Pencil grinders for blending contours, deburring parts, mold finishing, and ID grinding for all types of materials.
encil Grinder is designed to meet your industrial grinding needs. Variable slide or twist throttle permits a wide range of grinding possibilities from mold finishing, light deburring to flash removal. Comfort, quietness and power have been ergonomically designed into this versatile tool.
•Designed for heavier deburring
• Excellent for intricate griding applications includeing mold finishing, deburring, cleaning and polishing.
• Trim, comfortable design enables excellent control.
• Choice of rear or front exhaust.
Turbine Angle Grinders
turbine grinding tools offers a speed governor that maintains the most efficient speed while under load. A spindle offset of only .89" (25mm) allows greater use of the grinding wheel and a cutting depth of up to 1.6" (40mm). The Vortex VT22 Series Angle Grinders are made for an unsurpassed material removal rate in the toughest application environment.
• 0.9 in (22.5mm)Spindle Offset – Cuts deeper! Cutting depth up to 1.6 in (40mm)
• Optional Top Handle - Provides access to hard to reach places.
• Reduced Vibration Adjustable Side Handle - Increase operator comfort and efficiency.
• One Button Spindle and Guard Lock - Quick abrasive changes and guard adjustment.
• Large Guard Adjustment - Allows for better visibility and better safety.
• Directional Exhaust - Increases comfort by allowing left or right side exhaust.
• Trigger Safety Lock - Helps guard against accidental operation.
Vertical Grinders are designed for heavy material removal. For consistent, quality performance in foundries, welding shops, fabrication facilities, steel mills and shipyards, use an Ingersoll Rand vertical grinder.
The Type 6 & 11 cup wheels remove large amounts of material and are good for open spaces. Use a Type 27 & 28 wheel for weld grinding, notch and gate removal, pipe beveling and repair or in metal fabrication, construction, or in petrochemical maintenance.
Choose tools with enough horsepower to drive the abrasive material you are using, and allow the grinder’s speed to work for you. Only use recommended equipment and adaptors. Inspect grinding wheels closely for any imperfections, damage or broken edges. Use correct size guards, flanges, blotters, spindles and mounting practices to ensure operator safety.