We offer wide range of valves such as process ball valves, Instrumentation Ball Valves, Bellows Valves, Check Valves, Diaphragm Sealed Valves, solenoid valves, manifold valves , Excess Flow Valves, Process and Instrument Manifolds, Metering Valves, Needle Valves, Shutoff valves , Regulating valves, compressor valves ,Plug Valves, Relief Valves , Proportional Relief Valves, Stream Select Valves .We are supplier, stockist, dealers for leading brands of valves in Chennai . We supply Swagelok valves & fittings ,festo valves, smc valves , burkert valves, trident auto drain valves, norgren valves & other leading brands valves in Chennai .
Process and Instrumentation Ball Valves
ball valves are available in a variety of standard materials and end connections. In addition, Swagelok offers ball valves manufactured or configured to the special needs of your applications.
Bellows Valves for General and High Purity Service
Bellows sealed valves are available in a wide variety of sizes, materials, and configurations to fill your needs for general and high-purity applications.
We offer broad line of adjustable and fixed cracking pressure check valves to control back flow in general-service, high-purity, and sanitary applications.
• Spring-and-poppet check valves—C, CA, CH, CP, and CPA series
• Lift check valves—50 series
• All-welded check valves—CW series
• Ultrahigh-purity O-ring–free fluoropolymer check valves-CHP series
• Disk, ball, and air blow check valves for sanitary applications
Diaphragm Sealed Valves for High Purity, Ultrahigh Purity, and Biopharmaceutical Service
diaphragm sealed valves are available in a wide variety of sizes, materials, and configurations to fill your needs for high-purity, ultrahigh-purity, and biopharmaceutical applications.
Excess Flow Valves
excess flow valves stop uncontrolled release of system media if a downstream line ruptures. Flow through the bleed vent is less than 1 % of the flow rate in the trip range.
Process and Instrument Manifolds
Choose from a growing variety of manifold valves, monoflange assemblies, and related products for process piping and instrumentation applications.
• Stainless steel, carbon steel, and duplex stainless steel materials
• PTFE packing offers system versatility
• Grafoil® packing extends temperature ratings
• Compact assemblies—reduced size and weight
• Minimized potential leak points
• Easy installation and maintenance
We offer several metering valves for low- and high-pressure service in 316 stainless steel and brass materials with flow coefficients from 0.004 to 0.16.
• Low-pressure metering valves—S, M, and L series
• High-pressure metering valves—31 series
Needle Valves, Shutoff valves, Regulating valves
We offer a broad line of needle shutoff and regulating valves to control flow in general- and severe-service applications.
• Integral-bonnet and nonrotating-stem needle valves
• Severe-service union-bonnet and instrumentation blowdown valves
• Screwed-bonnet needle valves
• General utility and forged-body needle valves
• High-pressure needle valves
• Gauge valves and rising plug valves
• Compact gauge valves
• Toggle valves
• PFA needle valves
• Compression valves for the sanitary industries
plug valves available in metal and plastic versions, offer low-torque, quarter-turn operation in a simple, compact design that provides full flow and positive shutoff.
Relief Valves and Proportional Relief Valves
We offer proportional relief valves for general-industry applications and relief valves for use in the sanitary industries. We offer both high pressure relief valves and low pressure relief valves.
Stream Select Valves
We offer compact, space-saving stream-select valves with modular construction that requires fewer tubing connections and features faster installation than conventional systems.
• Stream selector system for process analyzer applications—SSV series
• Stream-select, switching, and shutoff valve assemblies—TT2 and T2 series